Target Audience: Advanced User, IT Manager
Article #: 11906
This article will guide you through the steps needed to set the Form mode from Automatic to Custom in CODESOFT. This procedure is the recommended solution for users who are experiencing “Printing has been failed” error messages when attempting to output a CODESOFT form using Click Print.
- All fields to show on the form created as When Printed data source in CODESOFT
- Verify that each of these When Printed fields are set to Display on Form
- Save any images that will be imported onto the form, such as a company logo, etc. to an easy-to-find folder. We recommend saving the folder on the Desktop. Once you have completed these items, you are ready to set the form mode to “Custom”.
- Go to the Forms button on the Ribbon and select Form Settings.
- Select the Custom Form mode.
- Select the OK button to save the new settings.
- Go back to the Forms button on the ribbon and select Edit Form, which now appears on the menu.
- Use the Edit Form feature to build your new form.
Tested with CODESOFT v2019
If you need further assistance, please contact us.