Target Audience: Basic User, Advanced User, IT Manager
Article #: 13794
As with other software and features, EBI’s Support Coaches are ready to help our clients with setting up or troubleshooting NiceLabel Cloud Control Center (NLCCC). In order for our Coaches to be able to assist, you will have to first send an email invite to the EBI Support Coach so they can access your NLCCC.
Before you can invite anyone you will need to activate your NLCCC if you haven’t done so already.
- Click on the link in the initial email from Loftware to activate your NLCCC instance. It will be <yourcompanyname>.onnicelabel.com
- Follow the instructions on the webpage.
- Open a web browser and navigate to your NLCCC instance.
- If the Web Client dialog box opens, click Cancel.
- Click on the Go to Control Center tab.
- Select the Users tab.
- Enter the name and email of the EBI Support Coach who will be helping you.
- Add the Administration access role.
- Click the Invite button.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.