This Instruction Article explains how to view the printer code generated for a print job by CODESOFT.
- Start CODESOFT and open label design file
- Open the Print dialog box by selecting the Print icon or File > Print an check the “Print in a file” checkbox
- Select the “Print” button, CODESOFT will prompt to save the printer code text file
- Enter file name and and browse to proper location to save
- Open the file with a text editor (e.g. Notepad) and view the printer code
Note: To lookup and understand the ZPL code instructions, we recommend you consult with the Zebra ZPL programmer’s guide.
Outside Sources and Helpful Links
ZPL Printer Emulator to test ZPL Code: http://labelary.com/viewer.html
Use the ZPL Printer Emulator link above to verify the ZPL code will render correctly.