Target Audience: Advanced User
Article #: 10030
This Instruction Article explains how to view a rendering of a previously printed label in TEKLYNX LABEL ARCHIVE or TEKLYNX CENTRAL (i.e. “Label Manager”).
- TEKLYNX CENTRAL or LABEL ARCHIVE must be installed
- Your login ID must be assigned to a group with reprint permissions
- Archiving must be enabled (to capture history when labels were printed)
- Open CODESOFT (TC – Label Designer) and connect to LABEL ARCHIVE.
2. Select “Reprint…”
3. Start with the General tab in the Re-print pop-up window and select the label design and the version which was used to print the label.
4. Next, select the Print History tab and select the correct date range.
5. Press the “Apply” button, and select the print job used for the original printing.
6. Select the Reprint Preview tab, and select “Label” in ViewMode. Use the arrows to rotate through images of the previously printed labels within the job.
Tested Using: TEKLYNX CENTRAL v4.5 or CODESOFT with LABEL ARCHIVE v2014
If you need further assistance, please contact us.