This Instruction Article explains how to customize timeout setting for Browser Based User Interface (Web Printing) for TEKLYNX CENTRAL
- Start the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager console on the TEKLYNX CENTRAL server
- Select Application Pools on the left. You should see several Application Pools on the right side of the window. There should be two TEKLYNX CENTRAL related Application Pools – Admin and Client AppPool
- The Admin AppPool represents the TCAdmin portion of the website and Client AppPool represents the TKCentral (Web Printing) Service – for end users.
- To adjust timeout setting for either Admin or Client:
- Right-Click on the desired AppPool and select Advanced Settings
- On the Advanced Settings window, change the Idle Time-out (minutes) to the desired value. The default value is 20 minutes.
- Click OK to close Advanced Settings window
- You may wish to restart the Application Pool by clicking on Recycle icon on the far right side of the window.