Article # 11437
Target Audience: Advanced User, IT Manager
This instruction article will guide you through the process of resetting the SATO M84Pro printer’s Network Interface Card
You will need to have a small Phillips head screwdriver.
- Turn the printer off and remove the top and bottom screws holding the interface card in place on the back of the printer. Remove the interface card from the printer.
- Locate the DIP switches on the interface card. There may be more switches than the four shown on the photo, below. Slide DIP switch 2 up (away from the printed number) to turn it on.
- Reinstall the interface card into the back of the printer. Do not replace the screws yet.
- Turn the printer on and wait for approximately 30 seconds.
- Turn the printer off and remove the interface card.
- Turn DIP switch 2 back off (slide it towards the printed number).
- Reinstall the interface card and secure with the two screws.
Here are links to related documentation: