This Instruction Article explains how to modify the MCLNet.ini configuration file to allow the software to run in viewer mode. Viewer mode grants the user a proper user interface to access the software and its functions.
- Navigate to C:\MCL3\NET\subnets\subnet1
- Locate and open ‘MCLNet.ini’ in a notepad
- In the configuration file, locate the following line: Service = True
- Modify ‘TRUE’ to ‘FALSE’
- Save and close the configuration file
- Start MCL NET v3 to confirm display of user interface