This Instruction Article explains how to map a field linked to a database in BACKTRACK to a field on a CODESOFT label. It does not cover how to create a CODESOFT label from BACKTRACK.
1. Select an existing CODESOFT label from BACKTRACK (Main menu > Design/print Labels)
2. Verify that the data elements on the label design are from the Advanced data source.
3. On the Design/Print label screen in BACKTRACK, select ‘Map Fields’
4. Select the field that you would like to map
5. From the drop down, select the field from the database that you would like to link the field to
6. Save and exit
Article Written Using:
- Microsoft Windows XP, 7, 8
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012