Target Audience: IT Manager
Article #: 8964
This Instruction Article explains how to extend an offline subscription license for TEKLYNX products. This includes CODESOFT, LABELVIEW, LABEL MATRIX, LABEL ARCHIVE, SENTINEL, and TEKLYNX CENTRAL.
- Get a subscription extension (starts with “EXT”) and accompanying password from your reseller / integrator.
- Close any open instance of the targeted application .
- Log into correct PC or server hosting the License Manager.
Step 1. Run the Upgrade Manager / Wizard:
- From inside the software (single user), select Help > About > License Manager or…
- Click Start > All Programs > Teklynx > [Program Name] > License Manager or…
- Start > All Programs > Teklynx.
Step 2. Select the Extend subscription option
Step 3. Enter the EXT code and Password (DO NOT enter “EXT”)
Step 4. Verify contact information
Step 5. Confirm
A good way to verify is to reopen the software and look at the bottom right corner for “days left”.
Tested Using: LABELVIEW v2018