From time to time, after you acquired new printers or need to update current printer drivers, you need to install new/updated drivers for Teklynx products (CODESOFT, LABEL MATRIX, LABELVIEW, TEKLYNX CENTRAL). This article shows you how to get new drivers and how to install them.
Locate new drivers to download
- Go to https://www.teklynx.com/en/resource-center/downloads
- Scroll down the page and locate the product you want the printer driver for and click on Printer Drivers link in the product section
Select new drivers
- On the next page you will see a list of printer brands. Locate the desired brand and double-click on the name to expand the brand’s printer selection
- Select the model(s) of your printer(s). Note, you will not be able to select every printer for the brands. There is a limit to how many drivers you can download at one time. Just select what you need.
- When you are done with your selection, click Next.
- Click Download
- If you are prompted to Run or Save, select Save.
- Locate the downloaded file. Normally, it will be in Download folder.
- To install the new drivers, you need to close the Teklynx software.
- Right-click on the file and select Run as administrator
- The installation program should start extracting files
- If you have multiple ‘label design’ software from Teklynx installed on your computer, the installation program may prompt you for which software you wish to upgrade. Otherwise, the installation program will prompt you to start the installation. Click Install.
- When the installation is complete, you will see this message.