Target Audience: IT Manager, Advanced User
Article #: 8801
This Reference Article provides miscellaneous tidbits about databases in TEKLYNX CENTRAL (LABELARCHIVE and LABELNET).
LABEL ARCHIVE Database
LABEL ARCHIVE Database Tables:
- LABELARCHIVE – All documents related information
- MSGS – System messaging log
- UMSS – User / Security information
LABELARCHIVE Database Notes:
- Changing a label/document version: In order to change the version of the document, changes have to be made to 3 separate tables – tblDocuments, tblHistory, tblMetaDataDocuments, and tblMetaDataTexts. Use DOCID as the key to locate the rows that need changing. In all the tables, the column that need changing is DOCVERSION. See Related Articles below for instructions on how to change to v0 from v1.
- Document states (found it tblDocuments): There are four document states:
- TBD (Currently unknown)
- In Approval (when using 3-state approval)
- Final (when approved)
(Contents to be added as it becomes available)