This Error Message Article explains the BarTender error message “BarTender: Error Message #3721 BarTender cannot use printer…” and details how to fix the underlying problem that caused it to appear.
There are several possible reasons:
- The printer is not turned on or is off line. Try printing a test page from Windows.
- The printer does not exist on your system or network.
- Security settings prevent access to the printer.
- If you use network for printing, there may be a problem with the network connection or the printer driver.
- There may not be enough memory available. Try closing files and programs you aren’t using.
- The printer driver is installed incorrectly. Try reinstalling the printer driver.
Work through the list above to troubleshoot the cause.
Issue Found: BarTender v10.1